On Wednesday, March 9, 2022 I posted the announcement of my soon-to-be-published book “Stone Tablets to Satellites: The Continual Intimate but Awkward Relationship Between the Insurance Industry and Technology” by Wells Media on June 28, 2022. https://rabkinsopinions.com/2022/03/09/barry-rabkin-insurance-book-announcement/
In that same post, I also mentioned that there would be eight every-other-week posts. The March 9 was the first post and in it I discussed specifics about the book. The next seven posts will be excerpts 500 – 1,000ish words in length.
Please note that I will not be posting excerpts from every chapter of the book.
Here is the schedule of the book content excerpts:
- March 23, 2022: Technology: DNA of human society
- April 6, 2022: Moats and Moat Mortality
- April 20, 2022: Risk Landscape Perspectives
- May 4, 2022: Customer Perspectives
- May 18, 2022: Carrier Perspectives
- June 1, 2022: Channel Management Perspectives
- June 15, 2022: Claim Management Perspectives
That’s all the excerpts until the book is published.
Wells Media will have a landing page for the book when it is published. You’ll be able to choose the format of the book you want: hard cover, paperback, ebook (Kindle), or audio book.